Workers' Compensation

Va Md Dc Expert Workers Compensation Attorney Lawyer Lawfirm

When you have been involved in an injury at work, you absolutely need a lawyer. You can bet that your employer and its insurance company has plenty of lawyers to help give them legal advice You are entitled to legal advice as well.

There is no such thing as a simple work accident. I provide a free consultation. Anytime you or a loved one is involved in a work related accident, you may be entitled to payment of medical expenses, lost wages and other related damages.

Get the money you deserve. I have been working on these types of case for many years. Let my experience work for you!

Remember, unlike other lawyers, I am admitted to practice in Virginia, Maryland, and Washington, D.C. I give free consultations.


If you or someone you care about has been injured in a work related accident, contact me right away. Every day is important. There are certain actions that must be taken in a timely manner in order to recover the most for you, your family or loved one.

Here are a few helpful hints:

  • Stop immediately. Never leave the scene of an accident.
  • Call your immediate supervisor and report the accident. Remember, be as specific as possible to report exactly what you were doing when you first felt pain.
  • Call me day or night, in the office at 703-385-1701 or on my cell phone at 703-399-5155.
  • Obtain the names, addresses, and phone numbers of anyone involved in the accident and any witnesses to the accident. Write down anything that anyone says. This may be important later.
  • Seek medical care immediately. I can help you find a doctor to treat your injuries, as needed. Any delay in obtaining medical care may be used against you later on in the case.
  • If possible, contact me in order to obtain valuable advice and/or a free consultation.

Remember, the insurance company is in business to protect its own interests, and the interests of your employer. The insurance company is NOT in the business of helping injured workers. It is the insurance adjuster's job to collect and gather information in order to DENY your case. You are NOT required to speak with the insurance company or any insurance adjuster. Anything you say to the insurance company or one of its adjusters can and will be used by the insurance company to defend against your claims and deny you the benefits that you deserve. Rather than call the insurance company, call me at 703-385-1701 or on my mobile phone at 703-399-5155. We are standing by to help you and protect your interests.