Motor Vehicle Accident

When you have been involved in an auto accident, you may need a Virginia accident lawyer, or a Maryland accident lawyer, or a District of Columbia accident lawyer. I am all three. There is no such thing as a simple auto accident. Anytime you or a loved one is involved in an accident, you may be entitled to damages. You have medical bills, lost wages, car repairs, and other expenses. I have been working on these types of case for over 15 years. Let my experience work for you!

Remember, my consultations are free, and unlike other lawyers, I am admitted to practice in Virginia, Maryland, and Washington, D.C.


If you or someone you care about has been injured in an auto accident, contact me right away. Every day is important. There are certain actions that must be taken in a timely manner if we are going to recover the most for you, your family or loved one.

Here are a few suggestions:

  • Stop immediately. Never leave the scene of an accident.
  • Call 911 and take care of any urgent injuries.
  • Call me day or night, in the office at 703-385-1701 or on my cell phone at 703-399-5155.
  • Obtain the names, addresses, and phone numbers of anyone involved in the accident and any witnesses to the accident. Write down anything that anyone says. This may be important later.
  • Seek medical care as needed. I can help you find a doctor to treat your injuries, as needed.
  • Advise your insurance company and contact the other parties' insurance company. If possible, contact me first in order to obtain valuable advice or a free consultation.

Most importantly, anytime that you are injured due to the neglect of another, you should call 911 and wait at the scene for the police to arrive. It is important not only to have the police document the accident, but to obtain a statement as to who was at fault. During our more than 18 years of practice we have encountered numerous cases where the negligent party later changes their story to avoid responsibility. Make sure the police officer obtains a written or oral statement from the negligent party admitting that they were at fault. Also, if you are injured, you should accept the offer of the police officer or the emergency medical technician to obtain immediate medical attention. It is always best to obtain fast and appropriate medical care. Any delay in medical attention can result in the worsening of your injuries causing them to be more severe.